We will be updating this page regularly with any changes to our policy, terms or essential information. By purchasing a ticket you agree to have read the terms below. Please feel free to ask us any questions via the contact form at the bottom of the page.
People should NOT attend the event if someone they have been in contact with has been unwell with COVID in the last 14 days
Medicine is pleased to announce that we plan to go ahead with our event on the 19th-23rd August 2021.
We were one of the handful of festivals given the official go-ahead to take place in 2020, and are happy to share that we held a successful, safe event where no outbreak of Covid occurred.
Medicine is a non-alcoholic event taking place entirely outdoors in acres of parkland. Building on our experience and learnings of 2020, we will be working with the local authorities and expert consultants to design a festival in 2021 where you can feel, and be, as safe as possible.
The landscape changes all the time as to what will be possible with outdoor events this Summer, and we will keep you posted on our policies here as elements become clear.
If we are forced to cancel due to Covid you will be entitled to a full refund minus the booking fees. If the event goes ahead as planned we have a no refund policy, but you can transfer your ticket.
Terms & Conditions
By buying a ticket to Medicine you agree to:
- Only come if you are feeling healthy and well, and have not been experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19
- Only come if you do not have someone vulnerable in your household or social bubble (the group of people with whom you have close physical contact)
- Only come if you do not have someone who is isolating in your household or social bubble
- Allow your contact details to be held by Medicine Events C.I.C for 21 days for the purpose of COVID-19 Track and Trace
- Abide by Government guidelines current at the time of the event (19th-23rd August 2021) with regards to public behaviour around COVID-19 (social distancing etc)
- Abide by the House Rules outlined in the FAQs on the Medicine website
- Not bring or consume alcohol on site
- If you have experienced any COVID Symptoms you should self isolate for 10 days