- How much does a ticket cost?
General release tickets are currently on sale until March 30th for £200 + booking fee.
Final release adult tickets are £245 plus booking fee.
Kids and vehicle tickets are also available on our tickets page
- Do you offer low income tickets?
We do, but low income ticket applications are now closed.
- I have an enquiry about tickets – who do I contact?
Please contact our ticket agency TTS at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I have a ticket for 2022 but can’t come – can I get a refund?
We do not offer refunds unless we cancel the event. You can exchange the name on your ticket and sell it on. Please ensure you let us know of the name change.
- If you cancel this year due to Covid do you offer refunds?
Yes if we cancel due to Covid you will be entitled to a full refund minus booking fees.
- If I leave the site can I re-enter?
Yes as long as you have your wristband.
- Can I change the name on my ticket?
Yes – please email us via the contact us form with the details of the name change.
- Are there any age restrictions?
There are no restrictions on age. Medicine is a family orientated festival for every age group.
- I’ve lost my wristband – what can I do?
Unfortunately, wristbands cannot be replaced under any circumstances.
You can come for as much or as little time as you like. Day tickets are available for Sunday only here.
- I have a disability or a medical condition – do you offer free tickets for carers?
Yes we offer free tickets for carers for people with a proven disability or medical condition. You must buy a ticket to be eligible. The deadline for carer ticket applications is August 1st.