- How much does a ticket cost?
Tickets will go on sale on September 14th, at a Super Early Bird price of £195+booking fee.
Kids and vehicle tickets are still available on our tickets page
- Do you offer low income tickets?
Yes! Applications are open here until April 6th.
- I have an enquiry about tickets – who do I contact?
Please contact our ticket agency Ticket Pass. There is a support form on their website, or you can email email@example.com directly.
- I have a ticket for 2024 but can’t come – can I get a refund?
You can request a refund via your login directly with our ticket company Ticket Pass. We cannot process refunds on your behalf.
- If I leave the site can I re-enter?
Yes as long as you have your wristband.
- Can I change the name on my ticket?
Yes – sign into your Ticket Pass account to do this.
- Are there any age restrictions?
There are no restrictions on age. Medicine is a family orientated festival for every age group.
- I’ve lost my wristband – what can I do?
Unfortunately, wristbands cannot be replaced under any circumstances.
- Can I come for the day?
You can come for as much or as little time as you like. We no longer offer day tickets.
- I have a disability or a medical condition – do you offer free tickets for carers?
Yes we offer free tickets for carers for people with a proven disability or medical condition. You must buy a full weekend ticket to be eligible. These will open in January 2024.
The deadline for carer ticket applications is July 5th – we cannot accept any requests after this date.