- Where is Medicine Festival?
Medicine is hosted in Berkshire, 45 minutes from London and 25 minutes from Reading. The nearest train stations are Midgham, Aldermaston and Thatcham.
- How do I get to the festival?
Please follow the postcode RG7 4LY to get to site, or better to use the WhatThreeWords, which is bonfires horseshoe valley
- Do you offer public coaches or shuttles?
Yes! We have teamed up with Tuned in Travel to offer coaches from and back to London and Bristol. There will also be shuttles from Reading station and Aldermaston stations.
- I have a query about my coach or shuttle travel – who should I contact?
Please email customerservices@
- Is there parking at the venue?
Yes we have plenty of parking, although we encourage car sharing wherever possible. To park your car costs £20 per car.
- Can I bring my live-in vehicle?
Yes – you need to buy a separate ticket which is £75
- Can I sleep in my car?
You cannot sleep in your car unless you have a live-in vehicle pass.